Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The World According to Dax

Life rules when you wake up and party with Mom on a Wednesday night. Dax woke up and we hung out. He's got it so rough... hang out with Mommy, cuddle with Mommy, play with brothers. He lays on the ground in what I call his sphinx pose and watches the world around him. You can tell that he's anxious to get up and join the fun of his older brothers. I have to say that of all my children Dax is probably the most spoiled and yes it's because he's the baby. I never really believed that until I had my own 'baby' of the family. But, just like my other babies, he'll get away with murder cause I'm a push over. :)



This is an ultimate favorite...


If you see this guy, run, he's armed and dangerous.



I'm contemplating what to do next.







Oh yeah... smile










No comments:

Post a Comment