Friday, December 25, 2009

Pre-Xmas Craze

Well, this is the calm before the storm. We aren't actually doing Xmas until 3:00 p.m. I'm so freaking excited it's ridiculous. I can't wait to see Dustin's face when he opens some of his presents. Although he has opened two presents.... first he opened a Transformer costume and wore it until his love of running around in his underpants finally won out. I went to put him down for a nap and discovered that his blanket was in less than sleepable conditions. So, I decided to let him open a second present which was a brand new blanket ready for napping. Of course Dustin wanted to get up and open more presents. He even half opened one of Dakota's presents before Mommy got to him. I don't think Dakota will mind. After Dustin had opened the Bobot costume Dakota was playing with the wrapping paper. I like to think that Dakota was practicing for later. I am such a lucky woman to have both of my kids today and presents under the tree. I've tidied up half the house and should be finishing up the rest of it. It's amazing how five days can create such a ruckus with the rest of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment