Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dakota's Assigned Duty

I wanted to write a quick post about Dakota's self-assigned dutiy in our household because I think they are absolutely hysterical. Perhaps no one else will share my amusement but since it's my blog I can share whatever I want.
Dakota has assigned himself the task of quality assurance for all of the door stops in our house. He spends a lot of time each day ensuring that the door stops are working properly making sure that they vibrate properly when played with. This is an extremely important job and one that I'm quite proud he took the initiative to take on. Anytime we go into a new room he shuts the door and immediately gets to work on the door stop. He is very dedicated to his work. I truly do appreciate all of his efforts. I'm thinking about nominating him for Employee of the Month because he's so awesome at his job.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, give that kid a raise! What a cute little guy.

    So I left you some bloggy love on my blog. Go check out your first, sweet award!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete