Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dakota's 2nd Birthday

I'm almost 2 months late in posting the pictures from Dakota's 2nd birthday. However, I thought that I would include them anyway. It was a lot of fun and we had our new addition in attendance although he slept through the entire event. Dakota was largely unconcerned with opening his presents as he was at Christmas. However, he did seem to take to his Tigger.


Dakota and Tigger.

Dakota pouting about something.

Dakota heading for the sippy cup... probably what he was pouting about.

Dustin getting into the presents.

Sup?

Party Favors!

Daddy helps to open presents as does Dustin.

Kota supervises the opening of presents.


















1 comment:

  1. "Here Dustin, you can open this one. I just don't care." lol

    Dude, I love that toy Rex. Is it as awesome as I think it is? You can tell me all about it next week. :D

    ReplyDelete