Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was a lot of fun. Dustin of course dressed up like a Bobot. And we had Dakota dressed up like a pumpkin. I can't wait to see the pictures my Dad took. We went over to my Dad's house and took the boys trick or treating and handed out candy there. So, we obviously were a disappointment in the candy-giving department to the kids in our neighborhood. Although normally we do give out candy here so I think they could survive one year without us.
Dustin had a ton of fun. I'm not really sure who had more fun, him or me. Dakota was in his stroller being pushed by my husband so he passed out during the 'walk'. It was a lot of fun. Then when we got back to Dad's house Dustin had fun helping passing out candy to the other kids. I'm glad he got to experience both sides of the equation. At about 9:00 Dad watched the boys for 2.5 hours and Darrell and I went and saw the movie "Paranormal Activity." I loved it. I thought it was awesome. It was the perfect end to a Halloween. Last Halloween I was working really late, so I'm so glad I got to spend this Halloween with my family. It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment