Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dakota's First Birthday Party

Okay, so I concede that I should have written this like a week ago. HOWEVER, I'm doing it now. Dakota had a wonderful birthday party. My little buddy was unfortunately feeling under the weather. The next day I noticed that his tooth had finally cut through. That was the source of his discomfort. Added to the fact that I kept waking him up to enjoy the festivities and that equals one cranky kid. Although, he did manage to get some cake from Daddy which of course with the blue icing was absolutely adorable. I swear he looked pissed off that we were torturing him though. Oh well, at least we have his birthday pictures to enjoy in the years to come. Below are some of the pictures from his birthday. He's such a beautiful little boy.









No comments:

Post a Comment