Saturday, January 23, 2010

T Minus 6 Hours

Okay, so I've officially only have six hours before the official first birthday party. Of course Dustin decided to yak in his bed... so he immediately got a shower first thing this morning. Gross. I only have four hours before I have to be ready because my Dad will be here then because all of us have to run to the bank... kids and all. WOO HOO! I'm trying to guzzle down as much caffeine as I can in order to get motivated to start running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Thank goodness I already have all the presents wrapped. Dakota is at the base of the chair sort of whining. I just reached over and started caressing his head and hair. My kids are so amazingly beautiful. He's mad because I put him back on the floor after he posted his first blog which is detailed below.

bv'vevh-=
+s8tdfsfdsa0 -1p0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,m7555555555555555555po4 =m0000000000000000000000/////////////////////////207 +++++++++++++++++++++++ t

I think it says lot personally. Those are his first thoughts typed out on the computer. He's got a lot to say and some really good points for someone so young. Okay, I better get off my rump and get busy because the floors won't mop themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment