Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jack in the Box

So, tonight I was on the phone with my sister which was fun. She was telling me that she went to the doctor yesterday and heard the heartbeat and they said that everything was looking good. So, that's a relief. I go in for my genetic testing on Thursday. So, I'm a little nervous about that. My sister and I were talking about the stuff she would need for the baby. It was really awesome to be able to share some of my experiences with her. Thank GOODNESS she agreed with me on a lot of points. For example, she had already deemed the diaper genie and the baby wipe warmer non-essential items. I told her a bassinet was also probably a waste of money. She told me she'd been looking at the pack and plays that have the bassinet with it. I told her that's exactly what I would suggest because then you can use as a bassinet at first and then later as a playpen. So, it definitely serves two purposes and you definitely get more of your money's worth out of it. But, I think the best part of the conversation came when she told me she was craving Jack in the Box and the closest one she knew of was like 20 miles away. I told her surely there must be one closer and I googled it since I had my laptop up. Sure enough there was one closer. I had to call the location to get their exact cross-roads as they were not listed on the website. But, when I called my sister back she was extremely grateful that I found her a closer Jack in the Box because that's what she's been craving. So glad I could at least do something small for my preggers sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment