Sunday, July 4, 2010

Dustin's Bday Party

So, I'm extremely late in posting this because I was so late in loading the pictures from my camera onto my computer. On Saturday May 15, 2010 we celebrated Dustin's fourth birthday. It was definitely hard to believe that four years ago on May 8th, 2006 I gave birth to my first beautiful little boy. He's been such a pleasure and such a joy for the past few years. I'm incredibly lucky to hae been blessed to have him in my life. He has such an amazing spirit. He is so much fun to be around and frequently makes me laugh. His birthday party was a Bobot (Transformers) theme and he loved everything about it. He definitely loved his Bobot gifts. Michelle, Alena, and my Dad all came out to help us celebrate. Here are some of the pictures from his big day.

Dustin opens up Bumble Bee present... (that's a Transformer).

Bumble Bee... he LOVES this toy.


Opening some markers.

Found more presents. :)

Michelle and Alena.

Opening presents.

Bobot theme.

Blowing out candles on the Bobot cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment