Friday, July 16, 2010

Kick, Kick, Kick

When I was pregnant with my first son, Dustin, I first felt him kick on November 26, 2005 at 9:30 in the morning. I was so excited to feel my first child let me know that they were hanging out in there. When I was pregnant with my second son, Dakota, I felt him kick for the first time on July 26, 2008 at 11:09 p.m. I felt him much sooner than I did in the pregnancy than with my first son because by that point I knew what I was looking for. Finally, while pregnant with my third (son/daughter???) I felt him/her kick for the first time last Friday July 9, 2010 at 6:35 p.m. My only problem is that I was on an airplane. That is such a pain in the ass because now I have to freaking remember time zones. Seriously? :) :) :) It's not enough the I memorize the time and the date. So, I felt him/her kick at 6:35 Arizona time, and 8:35 CST. My other two *first* kicks were also CST. :) I'm such a dork its ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment