Monday, July 26, 2010

We're Both Having Sea Horses!

Well, its official... my sister and I are both having sea horses from the look of the sono pix. My sister just emailed me her new sono pix, so I thought that I would post them here. She's currently 14 weeks and may even have her gender identification appointment before me. That would be so fun for her. I think her sono pix are much better than mine... maybe I should go to her OB... although that's two states away. Pretty sure I wouldn't make that if I went into labor. Oh well! These are pix of my adorable niece or nephew. So weird that I have a niece/nephew... so cool cause I've never had one before. :)


This one looks much more like a baby than the blob photos I posted first. Too cute. It looks remarkably like mine.
I couldn't see what this picture was at first... amazing 3D pic of the back of the baby... so adorable.

Not sure why there's a picture of cord insertion... but I'm guessing that's a good thing.

This one looks very alien like... also very much like mine... they must be cousins.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! All cozied up.










No comments:

Post a Comment