Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sleep... My Elusive Little Friend

Do you ever have those days when sleep seems elusive?? I woke up this morning with a lot on my mind and that was 4:00 a.m. I could not fall back asleep. It was so frustrating, finally I just rolled out of bed and went to work. There have been a lot of changes at work; some people were let go, etc. With that comes a period of transition and readjustment. I myself was contemplating a lot of these changes this morning and I'm pretty sure that's why sleep was so elusive. It was really annoying on the sleep front. I know that I'm being really vague here... but some of the changes have not been announced publicly and I sure don't want to post anything that would cause trouble for myself or others.
I'm excited during this transition phase because I have the opportunity to learn new things and I have been completely craving that for awhile now. So, that is so completely wonderful I can't even describe it to you. At the same time its a bit overwhelming. The moral of that story is... be careful what you wish for becuase you just might get it. :P
On the other hand there has been some discordance with everything as well and its definitely distressing to see those waves move outward among people I care about. I know that sometimes change is for the better. But, sometimes I wish that the waves weren't so large for those people I care about. It's difficult to see people you have been around for awhile feel distressed and extremely upset. On that note... back to trying to sleep. :P

1 comment:

  1. I hope you finally managed to get some sleep last night.

    At least the changes at work ended up being positive for you in the job front. All the rest of it really sucks though.

    ReplyDelete