Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Little Too Much Perfect

Okay, so I went to the doctor for my third child's first sonogram and he/she's beautiful. The heartbeat is 170 beats a minute and I was dead on accurate in determining my due date of January 9th. Below are the sonogram pictures of my newest little blob. He or she is developing wonderful. Except for the fact that I gained 7 pounds in a little over two weeks. I've been drinking WAY too much milk. Cause I'll through like half a gallon... so I'll need to switch back to water to keep the weight thing under control. Although my doctor didn't really say anything much about the weight... so I guess it's not that big of a concern. Actually, come to think of it I neglected to ask her why I've been more short of breath with this pregnancy than with the others... but I got a little sidetracked.




As my Aunt jokingly told me when I told her this news... she said you've had way too much perfect... time for you to have a little drama. To which I responded that she was right. Evidently I have HPV and some pre-cancerous cells. I'll have to have another pap smear in a few weeks to determine the level of pre-cancerous cells. Apparently there are three levels. Type I, II, and III. They are already sure that I have Type I and Type II. However, we're not sure if I have III. I guess the higher you get the closer you are to cancer. HOWEVER, even if I had cancer falling out everywhere the absolute worst case scenario would be to give me a hysterectomy and take everything out including the baby. HOWEVER, she does not believe I have cancer so therefore that is probably a shot in the dark. More than likely I will have to have a portion of my cervix removed after I've healed from having the baby and I'll have to watch this carefully... meaning lots of pap smears. Personally I think this is just an excuse to put me in those stirrups cause they must know I hate them. ;P Anyway, that's all my news for now. Pray for my little boo bear. If I have to have a hysterectomy at least let it be after the baby is here. Three kids is plenty and I'll be extremely grateful God blessed me with them. They are my little miracles. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Little baby! I can't wait for my next first ultrasound.

    You are always in my prayers. I am praying that everything is fine with the HPV.

    *BIG hugs*

    ReplyDelete